Why do we always remind people that Howe has been in business “Since 1940?”
We’re proud of our longevity and stability. But we’re also proud that we’ve carried over some of the values and qualities of the 1940s into today.
Service is one aspect of Howe that has remained essentially the same since 1940. We’re prompt, responsive, and friendly. Our technicians are professional and experienced.
But not everything at Howe is old-fashioned. We sell and service state-of-the-art plumbing, heating, and air conditioning equipment and we’re up to date on all the latest training and product innovations. Whether your next commercial project is new construction, an addition, renovation or retro fitting, give us a call.
Our investments in technology include
- In-house computerized drafting with 3D modeling and layout
- Computerized estimating (with digitized takeoff for speed and accuracy)
- Computerized job costing for accurate cost and time projections
- Laser-guided installation equipment for precise placement
- Radio-dispatched trucks with GPS tracking to ensure fast service