DESIGN-BUILD CUSTOM UTILITY SOLUTIONS FROM HOWE
Quality HVAC, plumbing and fire protection systems are a must for any business to thrive. But no two industries are identical, so their unique problems must be met with unique, all-in-one solutions. For more than 80 years, Howe has helped keep businesses running smoothly from our home in Sioux Falls and across the upper Midwest.
As your local, full-service mechanical contractor, we take pride in ensuring your commercial systems meet the demands of a modern workplace. Our design-build services provide comprehensive support for simple and complex projects alike.
FROM CONSULTATION TO PROJECT COMPLETION
Howe’s design-build process offers proven results and true peace of mind. Take advantage of Howe’s innovative technology and professional expertise today. Backed by an extensive track record of success, our process is surprisingly simple:
A consultation with our staff is the first step. By learning everything we can about your goals and budget, we can offer truly flexible solutions with long-term value.
From there, we’ll recommend options capable of turning your project into a reality. Our plans are centered around your priorities, whether its operation costs or energy efficiency.
Howe can walk you through every aspect of our plan for you to review. We share this info with the design team and any subcontractors as well.
After approval, we utilize 3D modeling to help you visualize the final product. Once you’re ready for construction to begin, the project’s success is only a matter of time.
WHY CHOOSE THE DESIGN-BUILD DELIVERY METHOD?
- Consolidated responsibility for diverse projects
- Faster, more precise design and fabrication
- Versatile facilities capable of serving multiple trades
- Streamlined costs and scheduling to ensure projects are on time and well-budgeted
WHAT WE OFFER
Our design and build service is comprised of a wide range of professional engineering and construction resources. Whatever part of the process you’re on, our team is ready to help.
Sometimes the hardest part of a project is getting it off the ground, making Howe’s pre-construction and design integration services the perfect jumping-off point. We can assist with:
- Project Concepting
- Scheduling and Procurement
- Scope Review
- Budget Management
- Cost Estimates
- Collaboration and Management
- 3D Laser Build Scanning
- Engineering Analysis
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis
- Constructability Review
With state-of-the-art fabrication facilities, we manufacture utility products and systems of impeccable quality. Howe’s pre-fabrication services can provide:
Ductwork & Sheet Metal—Our fully automated duct fabricator and coil line produces sheet metal and custom designs for projects of all sizes and scope.
- Piping & Plumbing Spools—We can test any kind of piping material in- house to make sure it stands up to the most rigorous standards.
- Skid, Rack & Container Assembles—Custom, made-to-fit equipment skids are convenient and durable. We also offer pre-packaged, ready-to- ship systems.
- Structural & Pipe Welding—Our team of certified welders work with carbon, stainless steel and aluminum for process piping and pipe welding projects.
VIRTUAL DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION (VDC)
We work with cutting-edge technologies for precise, cost-effective results. Some of the tools our VDC experts use include:
- 3D Scanning—By creating advanced, 3D models of your existing infrastructure, we ensure accurate measurements.
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)—With BIM from Howe, managing even the most complex assets is a breeze.
- Robotic Total Station—The measurements from laser data collection provides extremely high levels of accuracy in record time.
MAKE THE MOST OF HOWE’S ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTIONS
Nothing guarantees a project’s success quite like a solution custom-made for you. With Howe, you can expect flexibility, affordability and utilities that stand up to anything.
Schedule a consultation with our knowledgeable, experienced Design-Build team today. We’re available online or by phone at 605-339-2020.