AC Repair & Maintenance
Replacing your outdated air conditioning unit will not only save energy, but may pay for itself in the long run. Howe Inc. is Sioux Falls' leading air conditioning repair, service and installations provider, with 75 years of experience. Howe's technicians are the local experts on all of your home cooling needs. Don't wait for your air conditioning to rack up high energy bills this summer.
When should you replace your air conditioner?
- AC unit is 8-12 (or more) years old
- Your older unit is innefficient, costing you extra money
- Current AC unit needs frequent repairs or isn't keeping the house cool
Let Howe's certified HVAC technicians check your AC system to see if it needs to be replaced or if a simple tune-up can do the trick!
Air Conditioner Inspection Check List
Howe’s certified HVAC experts will inspect 16 checkpoints to ensure efficiency in AC (Air Conditioning) during the hot summer months.
- Visually inspect blower unit
- Visually inspect air filter
- Check & clean condensate lines
- Check floor drain to accept flow
- Visually inspect A-Coil
- Check electrical connections
- Visually inspect line set/seal through wall
- Thermostat level & working
- Clean & check condenser coil
- Check condenser electrical connections
- Check amp draw
- Check clearance around condenser
- Check refrigerant pressure
- Sub cool
- Super heat
- Check temp drop
- Refrigerant added
- Condenser level